Re: Brisket? AZ. vs TX. - what about Kansas brisket?

  • BISCUIT
    Message 1 of 45 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hey Neighbor! Bring it on! How bout posting yo recipe? Most of the
      time, I forget the sauce too. And it is just as good.

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ronda" <rlb_51@y...> wrote:
      > Yo Biscuit! What about Kansas brisket? Ours is so good we don't
      > even use bbq sauce! And real TX bbq doesn't take bbq sauce either
      > you know. Next time we cook, I'll do my brisket for you. Ronda

    • Walt
      Message 45 of 45 , Oct 9, 2005
        On Sunday, October 9, 2005, at 07:11 PM, Paul wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > I'm looking for some good ideas on how to cook Brisket so that is
        > comes out tender. Also, please feel free to through in any good
        > marinades and recipes. We love about anything Bar-B-Q'd.
        >
        > We also run a lot of rivers. So, pre-preparation and freezing in vac
        > bags comes into play from time to time.
        >
        > Thank for your imput,
        >
        > Paul
        > paul@...
        > <snip>

        Here is another recipe that looked good from the Food Network:

        Millionaire Brisket with Coffee and Beer Mop Sauce

        Recipe courtesy Steve Raichlen

        Show:
        BBQ with Bobby Flay

        Episode:
        BBQ University

        Walt Cornell
        waltcornell@...
        archer92284@...

        "Practice safe eating - always use condiments."