Wheeler Farm Cook-off

  • dutchwagoncook
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Does any one know where I can get information about the cook-off at
      wheeler Farm in SLC, UT. On July 8th?

      Thanks Heidi
    • Marshall
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        Have you checked at www.idos.org, clicl on events and cookoffs. Or
        www.gwdos.com. They mention one at Wheeler Farm back in May.
        Marshall

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "dutchwagoncook"
        <dutchwagoncook@y...> wrote:
        > Does any one know where I can get information about the cook-off at
        > wheeler Farm in SLC, UT. On July 8th?
        >
        > Thanks Heidi
      • bakinbill2005
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
          <dutchwagoncook@y...> wrote:
          > Does any one know where I can get information about the cook-off
          at
          > wheeler Farm in SLC, UT. On July 8th?
          >
          > Thanks Heidi

          Heidi the contact for the July 8th cook-off at Wheeler Farm in SLC,
          UT is:

          Todd Carter
          schicken@...

          or Kristen Kingery
          skaking1@...

          United States Dutch Oven championship Cook-off

          1st Place $1,000
          2nd Place $400
          3rd Place $250
          Hurry and sign up

          Here's the Official Word on the United State Dutch Oven Championship
          Cook-off

          Friday, July 8, 2005
          entry fee $30
          Wheeler Historic Farm, Murray , Utah

          12:30 Cooks meeting
          1pm start cooking
          4pm dessert judging
          5pm breads judging
          6 pm main dish judging
          7pm awards

          THIS COOK-OFF IS OPEN TO EVERYONE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CONTACT ME

          schicken@...

          Here is the stipulation concerning this event. All three dishes
          must be cooked in campchef dutch ovens. If you need to purchase
          Camp Chef dutch ovens Todd can get you them at an awesome price.
          This included the soon to be released traditional oven.

          If you purchase 3 camp chef dutch ovens the entry fee is waived.

          Bakin' Bill