Thanks Steve and Dean

  • Yep thats my real name
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      My wife and I went to our first Dutch Oven cook off this weekend in
      Jasper. My wifes Uncle Steve Hicks introduced us to DO cooking about
      a year ago and we love it. We ran into Cuz'n Dean(Dean Lunsford)in
      Jasper and Steve introduced us to him and this board. I am sure that
      we will really enjoy the board and all its nice folks.

      Robert White (easyrider0217)