Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Re: Camp Chef Commerorative Bean Pot

  • DutchOvenDave@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
      Ronda,

      This sounds like a classic case of Castironitis. It is a real shame that
      the only cure for this abnormality is to dig yourself deeper into the never
      ending spiral of purchasing yet another piece of cast iron.
      Those of us who share this malady with you understand. Take two aspirin,
      get your credit card out, and make the phone call.

      By the way, a happy mothers day to you.

      Dave

    • Dana La Grutta
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2005
        O.K., O.K.
        I just could'nt take it any longer,
        I don't know if I'm bragging or complaining but I just got mine and
        my MOM won't even see it. Heh-Heh.....

        Regards,
        -Dana La Grutta-
        <
        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, DutchOvenDave@a... wrote:
        > Ronda,
        >
        > This sounds like a classic case of Castironitis. It is a real
        shame that
        > the only cure for this abnormality is to dig yourself deeper into
        the never
        > ending spiral of purchasing yet another piece of cast iron.
        > Those of us who share this malady with you understand. Take two
        aspirin,
        > get your credit card out, and make the phone call.
        >
        > By the way, a happy mothers day to you.
        >
        > Dave

      • Brenda Wildish
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2005
          Dana~

          It's nice to know that others suffer from castironitis like I do.

          I can't wait for my pot to get here! I wonder what number it will be?

          Brenda
          So Cal
        • heydadtn
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2005
            Post your number when you get your pot, and I'll post mine, too.

            Randy

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Brenda Wildish"