Re: LODGE FACTORY OUTLET?

  • JGWatts
    Message 1 of 3003 , Jan 3, 2002
      The store you were told about is actually in
      Seierville, TN. It's right off I-40, at exit 407, I think. I
      know it's on the left heading west & on the right
      heading east.<br><br>Maybe some of us can plan a trip up
      Easter weekend. That's the next time we've got a long
      weekend.<br><br>Jean
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011