RE: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Good luck, Cin

  • Charcin
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 1 7:04 PM
      Thanks Randy!
      I'll take all the luck and prayers I can get!

      Cin

      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 7 7:35 PM
        "Dave's chipotle, cilantro fish taco sauce - David Herzog"

        When I make fish tacos, I fix up a sauce similar to one that was in the paper. It calls for half mayo and half plain yogurt. I also squeeze in some lime juice and occasionally add chipotle powder to taste, along with some salt and pepper. The yogurt gives it a tangy flavor.

        Barbara