Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Cowboy Beans

  • SamandHeidi
    Message 1 of 36 , Mar 1 3:43 AM
      That would be great Mark!!!

      Heidi
      aka, "Hyd"
      http://heidi584.tripod.com

      "There are many who allow their dreams to run wild, but few brave enough to
      follow"
      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 7 7:35 PM
        "Dave's chipotle, cilantro fish taco sauce - David Herzog"

        When I make fish tacos, I fix up a sauce similar to one that was in the paper. It calls for half mayo and half plain yogurt. I also squeeze in some lime juice and occasionally add chipotle powder to taste, along with some salt and pepper. The yogurt gives it a tangy flavor.

        Barbara