History Post

  • BISCUIT
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
      Folks!
      I clicked on at the bottom of the HOME PAGE , FEB 2000. Started
      looking through old post. You will have to break the CODE, like the
      Captian says....but you will find some good ole recipes.

      These are tried and true. All of the ones I posted, I cooked in a
      Cook-off somewhere. Some of them were winners as well.

      My first cook-off....I PLACED 3rd.

      There were only THREE FOLKS in the contest! LOL

      You can click on later months and find some good ole ones as well. I
      was much SMALLER back then as well. HI!
    • captmidnight1943@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2005
        Morning, Biscuit

        Yeah! That was the good old days of the old Yahoo clubs! We used
        to really clown around back then! Didn't have all these darn popup
        ads either!

        Regards

        Da Cap'n

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "BISCUIT" <n5hbb@y...>