Biscuit (N2HBB) & Alan (NA1AN)

  • Steve Landry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2005
      Hi Guys! Recent member of the group. Friend of Dutch Oven Dave (my DO
      mentor). Also, a Ham operator (general class) N2ZNU. Catch you down
      the log.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2005
        Welcome Steve!

        --- Steve Landry <sglandry@...> wrote:
        > Hi Guys! Recent member of the group. Friend of Dutch
        > Oven Dave (my DO mentor). Also, a Ham operator
        > (general class) N2ZNU. Catch you down the log.

        http://my.yahoo.com
      • heydadtn
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
          Welcome! As Biscuit says, "Take your shoes off," and on the Internet,
          no one can get offended if you do!

          Randy in northeast Tennessee

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Landry"