Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Beach DOG shirt order deadline

  • sglandry@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
      Hi Brenda,

      Boxes should arrive in a couple of days. Don't forget to send the
      measurements for your new box. What if I could get that box to you in time for your
      DOG? Would you be willing to send me a T-shirt? I'm willing to send it to you
      2nd day air (on me).

      Thanks for your help with the brochures.

      Steve

    • Brenda Wildish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2005
        steve~

        i would truly appeciate that. the spider is something i want to
        protect.

        anyone on this list wanting a good quality do box, i highly recommend
        steve landry's work. i have ordered three for my MACAS and i am now
        ordering one for the cherished spider oven i bought from rich.

        take a look at his site and thanks to dave horton for sharing this
        gem of a guy. i can't wait to get the boxes for the beach dog, when i
        do i will post photos here. www.buffalowoodworks.com

        thanks again steve you are the best!

        brenda