Re: Cookbook Trivia

  • garygwilkins
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2004
      I thought you said we all know and LOVE him. I cook with him in
      competitions and he makes me cook everything while he sits back and
      talks with everybody. Of course thats why we do so well. Heh heh
      Gary
    • BISCUIT
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
        I would say it is Mark W.
        I know..it is not the Biscuit. Cause my IDOS Apron does not look like
        that. I have the First Aprons, that came out some years ago.

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, Sherry Colvin
        <sherrylc@e...> wrote:
        > What infamous Dutch Oven cook that we all know and love was the
        model
        > for the So Cal Chapter Cookbook cover???
        >

        > I just posted a picture of the cover art drawing in the Photo
        > section...under the album SoCal Chapter Cookbook. Take a look and
        see if
        > you can guess...I'll post the real picture there in a day or so,
        > probably Sunday.
        >
        > No prize money or free cookbook here, just playing some fun trivia
        on a
        > wet New Year's Eve, lol. Let's hope the rain goes away before the
        Beach

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
          Gary has obviously had too much egg nog, thus becoming
          dilusional.........

          Mark

          --- garygwilkins <GaryWilkins@...> wrote:

          > I thought you said we all know and LOVE him. I cook
          > with him in
          > competitions and he makes me cook everything while
          > he sits back and
          > talks with everybody. Of course thats why we do so
          > well. Heh heh
          > Gary

          http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
        • Brenda Wildish
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
            i took the original photo at the very first DOG held by the so cal
            chapter, back in august of 2003.

            i would recognize that goofy face anywhwere to be that of mark
            wilkins. just kidding mark! i don't want you to serve up lumpy
            gravy at the Beach DOG. :-)

            a very handsome drawing of a great guy!

            i downloaded the original next to the artwork that sherry's better
            half drew. great work george!

            13 more days!

            brenda