So Cal Chapter IDOS Cookbook

  • Sherry Colvin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
      Hi all and Happy New Year!!!

      The good fairies at the cookbook company have let us know that we'll
      have books in hand very soon now and we should be ready to go to start
      shipping out orders beginning Tuesday, January 18th (that Monday is a
      holiday!!!). So, here is the information on the cookbooks and please
      feel free to email me with any further questions...preferably off-list
      so we don't create a nuisance for everyone who isn't interested.

      The cookbooks will cost $10.00 each. Priority shipping for one book is
      $3.85, for 2-3 books in California is $3.95, and for 2-3 books outside
      of California is $5.75. For orders of 4 or more books, we will ship
      media mail and the cost for that will be $5.75 flat fee.

      I do not want to post my mailing address here, so please email me
      privately ( sherrylc (at) earthlink.net ) and I will send the address to
      you. Checks will be made out to Southern California Chapter IDOS. Please
      email me and get your name on the list soon, we hope to make this a
      sell-out, and need to know if we should order a second printing.

      Thanks for reading and sorry for the intrusion if you're not interested.
      Again...Happy New Year!!!

      Sherry Colvin, Treasurer / Membership Chair
      Southern California Chapter, IDOS

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
        So we wont be able to pick them up at the Beach DOG?

        --- Sherry Colvin <sherrylc@...> wrote:

        > Hi all and Happy New Year!!!
        >
        > The good fairies at the cookbook company have let us
        > know that we'll
        > have books in hand very soon now and we should be
        > ready to go to start
        > shipping out orders beginning Tuesday, January 18th

        http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
      • Sherry Colvin
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2004
          Yes, Mark, we'll have them at the DOG. If you notice, the date I put for
          shipping is the Tuesday AFTER the DOG, so that we'll have plenty on-hand
          to be able to take care of people that weekend. The post here was mostly
          for people who won't be at the DOG...although I'd really like to hear
          from you even if you'll be there, just so we can track numbers. We're in
          the position of wanting to sell out the cookbook, but not before we send
          one to everyone that wants one, so it would be great if you could let me
          know how many you'll be wanting...whether in person or by mail.

          Thanks for the question!!!
          Sherry

        • shattuckb@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
            We will but at least 4 of the cookbooks.
            Moose