Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Sweet potato

  • CKnie23100@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29 1:17 PM
      In a message dated 11/29/04 11:35:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      mcdfishin2@... writes:

      > (A lump of coal!) Just kidding, I
      > went and picked her up a 12 inch pot and a book! <snip>

      Give her the coal in the first package as a joke and surprise her with the
      DO. Now that DO cooking has caught on again, coal is fine by me.......LOL

      Lodgechief

    • Kathy Jacobs
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29 1:44 PM
        Bruce and I actually took this one step further for a friend one year. We
        took an empty popcorn tin and filled it with Kingsford and then put a bow on
        top. Stuck that under the tree with the tag on it. When the package was
        opened, there was laughs all around ("Boy were you bad this year", etc.). We
        then pulled the Do out from another corner and caused more laughter. Works
        great - especially if you can do it with a straight face and in person.

        Kathryn Jacobs, Microsoft MVP PowerPoint and OneNote
        Author of Kathy Jacobs on PowerPoint - Available now from Holy Macro! Books
        Get PowerPoint answers at http://www.powerpointanswers.com

        I believe life is meant to be lived. But:
        if we live without making a difference, it makes no difference that we lived

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30 4:12 PM
          How about a bag of charcoal, gloves, lighter fluid, chimmey, and a
          lid lifter . If your going to convert your Mom get her started
          right. Also give her some copies of the great recipes from this
          site.

          bye,
          mamabear-kathy

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, CKnie23100@a... wrote:
          > In a message dated 11/29/04 11:35:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          > mcdfishin2@y... writes:
          >

          > > (A lump of coal!) Just kidding, I
          > > went and picked her up a 12 inch pot and a book! <snip>
          >

          > Give her the coal in the first package as a joke and surprise her
          with the
          > DO. Now that DO cooking has caught on again, coal is fine by
          me.......LOL

          > Lodgechief

        • Cheri
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2004
            Great ideas gang! We are going to do it! Thanks.

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Kathy Jacobs" <kathy@j...>