What do you use?

  • BISCUIT
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      When cleaning your Dutch Oven or Cast Iron; what do you use?

      I work in a School District. The Custodian uses buffer pads to clean
      our floor. When they use a new pad, they pop out the center doughnut
      and discard it.

      I collect the doughnuts. It makes a good srubbing pad. They come in
      all colors. The different grades for stripping and buffing.

      Black in the hardest, then green, blue ,red and white.

      They make a great pot scubber!