Printed Recipes

  • SamandHeidi
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 27, 2004
      The last few days I have printed out a boatload of DO recipes. I would like
      to know what you all do with the recipes you print out? How do you store
      them? I am thinking about putting them in a plastic sleeve and storing
      in a binder, seperating by food category. and of course labeling the binder,
      "outdoor Cooking" hee hee!!! anyone else got any other ideas?

      Heidi
      aka "Hyd"

      check out my photo album and favorite links.
      http.Heidi584.tripod.com

    • Brenda Wildish
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 27, 2004
        Hi Heidi~

        I do just that. I store them in a binder marked, Brenda's DO recipes.

        All my favorites are ready to go at a moments notice.

        Brenda
      • BISCUIT
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2004
          That is what I do. I like those plastic sleaves to slide your recipe
          in.

          I also keep it in the sleave when cooking. It keeps it clean.

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, SamandHeidi
          <samandheidi@d...> wrote:
          > How do you store them? I am thinking about putting them in a
          plastic sleeve and storing
          > in a binder, seperating by food category. and of course labeling
          the binder,
          > "outdoor Cooking" hee hee!!! anyone else got any other
          ideas?

          > Heidi
          > aka "Hyd"

        • BISCUIT
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 27, 2004
            Now when I forget and leave a recipe at home... I just fly by the
            seat of my pants.

            Over in Texas... one guy says..."A recipe is just a road map. I just
            make up my own road and go from there." He makes up his own recipe as
            he goes along.
          • John W
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 27, 2004
              I keep all my recipes in slip covers & binders too. When I cook a
              Recipe more than Once I put it in a special Binder with my Picture
              on it. It was made by a Friend & Fellow DO Cook & given to me as a
              Present. The Picture is of Me DO Cooking. I call it all my Special
              Recipes or Encore Recipes. johnw-ks
            • heydadtn