Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Re: Dollar General?

  • jojones1997@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
      Thanks Ken. I plugged into their website and got their market map. They
      aren't this far north unfortunately. Looks like a fun place, though!
      Joanna

    • awcreative@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2004
        In a message dated 10/9/2004 7:08:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
        savage99_250@... writes:
        Sometimes they buy overstocks and sell them at really low prices. You
        never know just what you will find there.

        Hey Ken,

        That keeps you coming back just to see what else they have added. Great for
        shoppers, but not so good for buyers like me. I almost never go into a store
        just to shop. When I go in there, I'm on a mission to get something.

        Al Wilkie
        Member - LSDOS