Help!

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 9, 2004
      I have created a folder (chashans) in the Photos section. I then
      added a picture (Venting with PVC) to the Photos section. Now I am
      unable to move that picture into the chashans folder.

      I have spent considerable time trying to solve this issue, can anyone
      help me?

      Chuck
    • Ken Brown
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 9, 2004
        Howdy, Chuck.
        We got you taken care of. I have been out cooking with the Hill
        Country Chapter, LSDOS today and just got back.

        Next time, open your photo album. Don't worry if it is empty. Click
        on the "add photos" prompt, and it will give you six blanks with a
        "brouse" button. Click that button and a screen will come up. Choose
        the file in your hard drive that you have the pictures stored.

        This is just like attaching a text file to an email, except you are
        doing pictures. If they are large size pictures, you will not be able
        to upload but three or four. If you are on a dial up modem, it will
        take "forever" to upload them.

        It was easier for me to save your picture to my hard drive and them
        upload it in your photo album.

        Ken

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Charles Hansen"
        <chashans@p...> wrote:

        > I have created a folder (chashans) in the Photos section. I then
        > added a picture (Venting with PVC) to the Photos section. Now I am
        > unable to move that picture into the chashans folder.
        >
        > I have spent considerable time trying to solve this issue, can anyone
        > help me?
        >
        > Chuck
      • BISCUIT
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 10, 2004
          You second photo album is too too small of a photo.
          Look at the others and see what size they have posted.

          I think it is 400x600. Yours is 60 x 90...I think.

          We go in and delete full size only and keep the regular size. This
          saves on space.

          Good luck!
        • Chuck Hansen
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 10, 2004
            Second album photograph (Venting) measures the same as first album and the
            same as other's that I checked in other folders.

            First album had problems and Ken suggested trying a new album (two of the
            pictures in there are Ken's as we worked on this together)...hence chashans2.

            First album (chashans), with all of it's contents, can now be deleted.

            Thanks.

            Chuck

            At 03:56 AM 10/10/2004, you wrote:

            >You second photo album is too too small of a photo.
            >Look at the others and see what size they have posted.
            >
            >I think it is 400x600. Yours is 60 x 90...I think.
            >
            >We go in and delete full size only and keep the regular size. This
            >saves on space.
            >
            >Good luck!
            >

            >To unsubscribe from this group,
            >click on "Edit My Membership" at the top right of the Group main page.
            >Then click on "Leave Group".
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            ><http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129a52j6v/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1707744224:HM/EXP=1097492200/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
            >click here
            >
            >[]

            > *
            > <mailto:dutchovencooking-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe>dutchovencooking-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
            >
            > *

          • Ken Brown
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 10, 2004
              Morning, Biscuit.
              That's because I was uploading thumbnails from my old, slow, dialup
              last night to see if his album worked. It worked for me but not for
              him, so I suggested starting a new album and uploading again.

              This worked. His new album works and the old one is getting deleated.

              Ken

              --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "BISCUIT" <n5hbb@y...> wrote:

              > You second photo album is too too small of a photo.
              > Look at the others and see what size they have posted.
              >
              > I think it is 400x600. Yours is 60 x 90...I think.
              >
              > We go in and delete full size only and keep the regular size. This
              > saves on space.
              >
              > Good luck!
            • Dickie
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 21, 2006
                Does anyone out there know or have a set of plans to build a dutch
                oven cooking table. I am new to dutch oven cooking and I need all the
                help I can get

                Dickie Swindle
                "Graybeaver"
              • BISCUIT
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 22, 2006
                  Hey Neighbor!
                  You can order a table just as cheap that it would take to make one.

                  Or use an old round dish from dish network. Put you some plumbing
                  flanges on it and pipe.

                  Look at the photo section and see what everyone is using?

                  I don't know of any plans?

                  --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Dickie" <commanderdjs@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Does anyone out there know or have a set of plans to build a dutch
                  > oven cooking table. I am new to dutch oven cooking and I need all the
                  > help I can get
                  >
                  > Dickie Swindle
                  > "Graybeaver"

                • Larry,Melissa,Kristin
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 22, 2006
                    I just built the first iteration of a new table combination, and I just
                    got the parts for the next modification. I bought a cart-cargo carrier
                    #2915 from harborfrieght. It attaches to the trailer hitch of the car to
                    carry it to the DOG. Then bicycle wheels attach to the side to use as a
                    push cart. I added table legs to it to set up as a table. I used plywood
                    for the top, but with sheetmetal instead it could be used as a cooking
                    table. I just got brackets to attach the legs, making it easier to use.
                    I used it at the ISE dog last weekend. I'll post pictures once I find
                    them. It would be a huge cooking table compared to my lodge table.
                    Larry

                  • BSAT80ASM@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 22, 2006
                      Larry

                      I have the same unit and my scouts use it as a trail cart.

                      I picked up at Lowe's hitch pins to replace the screws on the handle.

                      I look forward to seeing your pictures.

                      Ken
                      The Other Ken

                    • mmwoodnglass
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 22, 2006
                        Hey Graybeaver, I thought I had a picture of my DO disc table in a
                        file here, but it may have been deleted. Check out my pics in "Mark's
                        stuff" in the "Campgadgetry" group
                        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/campgadgetry there's a picture of it
                        there. Pretty simple to make if you have a welder.

                        Mark