Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Hello and 16" Lodge DCO question

  • tallahatchie_tornado
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5 8:04 AM
      Hello all,

      I'm fairly new to the list so this is my first post. I'm in North
      Mississippi and got into DO cooking with my son through Scouting.
      For lack of a better place to shop than small rural towns, I've done
      a lot of internet shopping. Here is a link to a store where I
      recently purchased a 16" Lodge unseasoned DO for $73.00 plus
      shipping. I received it in about 2-3 days after ordering.

      http://www.redhillgeneralstore.com/ldovens.htm

      I also have an e-mail from April Rector at Lodge that says:

      Melissa,
      Denise has forwarded your e-mail to me. Our company is doing alot of
      changing around of our product. Much of our product has moved over
      to the pre-seasoned models and some items are now discontinued. The
      10" and 16" are both offered in the pre-seasoned and the 10" is
      available in the natural. Keep an eye on our website because they
      are in the process of making all of these changes.

      Thanks,
      April Rector
      Customer Service

      I had asked about the 16" and the 10" deep. I'm not sure she caught
      the "deep" but I keep checking the web-site for the updates.
      Melissa

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Whitaker"