RE: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] Hello and 16" Lodge DCO question

  • Brian Whitaker
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2004
      I was looking for a second Lodge 16" DO a couple of week ago and didn't see
      it on their website either so I called them. It is still available but only
      in logic (at a $20 higher price). The sales lady did not have an answer why
      it has not been added to the logic part of the website but did check her
      inventory and did not have any of the unseasoned ones left and said that is
      why it was removed from the unseasoned part of the site.

      Brian
      Stafford, VA
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 5, 2004
        Hello all,

        I'm fairly new to the list so this is my first post. I'm in North
        Mississippi and got into DO cooking with my son through Scouting.
        For lack of a better place to shop than small rural towns, I've done
        a lot of internet shopping. Here is a link to a store where I
        recently purchased a 16" Lodge unseasoned DO for $73.00 plus
        shipping. I received it in about 2-3 days after ordering.

        http://www.redhillgeneralstore.com/ldovens.htm

        I also have an e-mail from April Rector at Lodge that says:

        Melissa,
        Denise has forwarded your e-mail to me. Our company is doing alot of
        changing around of our product. Much of our product has moved over
        to the pre-seasoned models and some items are now discontinued. The
        10" and 16" are both offered in the pre-seasoned and the 10" is
        available in the natural. Keep an eye on our website because they
        are in the process of making all of these changes.

        Thanks,
        April Rector
        Customer Service

        I had asked about the 16" and the 10" deep. I'm not sure she caught
        the "deep" but I keep checking the web-site for the updates.
        Melissa

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Whitaker"