Rhoades Bread recipie fo Monkey Bread

  • dutchovencook99
    Message 1 of 3003 , Oct 1 2:31 PM
      Pull Aparts (Monkey Bread) <br> 24 Rhodes White
      Dinner Rolls<br>2/3 cup Brown sugar<br>2 tsp
      Cinnamon<br>1/2 cup Butter or margarine, melted<br>1/2 cup
      Pecans, chopped <br> Thaw rolls until soft (about 1 hour
      at room temperature). Cut each roll in half. In a
      medium bowl, mix brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts
      together. Dip roll halves in butter then roll in
      cinnamon/sugar mixture until thoroughly coated. Arrange in bundt
      pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking
      spray and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until
      double in size (2-3 hours). Remove wrap. Bake at 3500 F
      for 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15
      minutes of baking. Immediately after removing from the
      oven, carefully release edges and center tube with a
      knife. Invert onto a serving plate.
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011