need a lid

  • Jim Peterson
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2004
      Hi all.

      Does anyone know of a place where I can get a lid for a Lodge 12" caqst iron DO? Some time ago I came home from a Scout Leader training course with an aluminum lid on one of my ovens. I've used it, and it works o.k. , but I'd like to get a CI lid for it. That and a friend of mine has an aluminum oven which was given to him with the handle melted off the lid.

      Big Jim

    • brad_g8
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 9, 2004
        Lodge sells replacement lids. Thier catalog lists the 12 inch lid at
        $17.95, and in the Salt Lake area, Sportsmans Warehouse sells
        replacement lids.

        Any lodge dealer should carry, or www.lodgemfg.com.

        Brad
      • carsten_bothe
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 22, 2013
          Hello!

          I am living in Germany and need a replacement-lid for a 16" Lodge Camp Oven, unfortunately Amazon will not send it to Germany, can anyone send me one?

          Carsten
        • Barb7513
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 23, 2013
            Check with SportsmansWarehouse.com

            --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "carsten_bothe" <carsten.bothe@...> wrote:

            > Hello!
            >
            > I am living in Germany and need a replacement-lid for a 16" Lodge Camp Oven, unfortunately Amazon will not send it to Germany, can anyone send me one?
            >
            > Carsten

          • Wally Dennis
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 23, 2013
              Cabela's has lids also.