5inch on e-bay

  • debbie_95356
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
      Ok you guys be careful what you say here. One of your very own is the
      dummy that paid $61 for that idos 5 inch on e-bay this morning. My
      reasons may be not obvious to you. My club is hosting a dutch oven
      cook-off june 19th. I was given $300 to buy prizes for it & I think
      that little oven will make a very nice prize to win. I think it will
      go up in value & provide incentive for some dutch oven cooks to enter
      for a chance to have it for free.
      deb
    • Rochelle Anderson
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2004
        Very good point, Deb. To boot, another one of us may have been the seller!

        Remember folks, we've been down this road before. When Kristen was
        desperate for her baby, and then everyone went crazy for a while about
        prices some people will pay. Everyone is entitled to have the thing they'll
        splurge on. Instead of making fun, we should be happy for them if they got
        what they wanted.

        And...I would hope that they would come to us first in their search - as
        Biscuit did looking for his. Brenda was able to help him out so he didn't
        have to go on Ebay!
        JMO

        Ok you guys be careful what you say here. One of your very own is the
        dummy that paid $61 for that idos 5 inch on e-bay this morning. My
        reasons may be not obvious to you. My club is hosting a dutch oven
        cook-off june 19th. I was given $300 to buy prizes for it & I think
        that little oven will make a very nice prize to win. I think it will
        go up in value & provide incentive for some dutch oven cooks to enter
        for a chance to have it for free.
        deb

        Then click on "Leave Group".

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor