Re: Someday!

  • Kristin
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2004
      I probably do my Dutch oven cooking in my regular oven just as much
      as I do outdoors with charcoal. It is fast, easy and always makes
      foods like chicken and roasts so incredibly moist and tender. Don't
      ever let bad weather trick you into thinking you can't still cook in
      a Dutch.

      Kristin

      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Aten" <daten@c...>