Re: charcoal comparison/ Atten: Ruth K.

  • Ronda
    Message 1 of 11 , May 31, 2004
      I've heard a lotta folks put down the Sam's Choice, but we have had
      really good luck with it. It's kinda like people saying Levis are
      better than Wranglers - it's a matter of choice. And it's a matter
      of which batch you get. If I get a bad batch of charcoal (which I
      have) - I take it back to WalMart and get my money back! But at this
      time, kingsford is still just as cheap as Sams Choice around here.
      We buy whichever is cheapest. Ronda
      --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, rk84403 <no_reply@y...>