Re: SUCESS AT LAST

  • n5hbb
    Message 1 of 3003 , May 11, 2000
      I COOK A CHICKEN DINNER. <br>FLOUR CHICKEN AND
      BROWN ON BOTH SIDES WITH BUTTER. COVER WITH SLICED
      ONIONS, THEN SLICES OR CHUNKS OF PEALED POTATOS,SLICED
      CARROTS AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU LIKE.<br><br>ADD TWO CUPS
      OF WATER.<br><br>PUT 15 COALS ON TOP AND 9 ON BOTTOM
      OF A 12 INCH DUTCH OVEN. THIS WILL BE AT 325 .COOK
      FOR ABOUT ONE HOUR. UNTIL VEGES ARE
      !!<br><br>BISCUIT!
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011