Just got back from a 5 day camping trip

  • thomas6pack
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:40 AM
      and we cooked everything in the Do's. I did get some looks when i
      told everyone i was going to bake a cake in the same oven i fried
      bacon in that morning but everyone raved about the food. They even
      tried to lick the pot i made peach cobbler in. and hubby agrees we
      need 3 pots. One for main dish, one for side dish and one for
      desert! :) Oh yeah!!! I think i have him hooked. Brenda