Re: [DUTCH OVEN COOKING] (unknown)

  • Ann Blake
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Mark,
      I haven't joined the LSDOS yet, but will be doing so in the near future. NC has not shown up in any of my DO/DOG searches yet. Keep me posted of any if you would please.
      Ann

      markcase@... wrote:
      HI Ann,

      How about a DOG down your neck of the woods? Have you joined the Lone Star
      Dutch Oven Society yet?

      Mark Case
      Randleman, NC

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT