OT: to ms biscuit (need local info)

  • lisabtx0
    Message 1 of 3003 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hi mississippi biscuit,<br>First, thank you for
      posting your recipes and tips. I've been lurking for
      months but haven't had time to be much of a contributor.
      We have just learned that we are being transferred
      to the Vicksburg area and I remembered that you are
      in Jackson. I've been searching the net for as much
      info as I can find, but I'm coming up short. My DH
      will be working in Vicksburg, but from what I have
      seen it pales in comparison to what Jackson has to
      offer. Is there a town that would be convenient to both?
      We have two children so I have to be careful to find
      good schools as well. Do you have any pointers you can
      share on good neighborhoods? Any information would be
      more than what I know now, which is
      zip.<br>TIA,<br>LisaBtx
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011