Organizing the Group

  • beavercook
    Message 1 of 3003 , Jul 1, 2001
      Our Suncoast/IDOS chapter founders just put on a
      cooking demo for a Scout troop of about 24 boys and 15
      adults. We opened up a few eyes (and taste buds) to the
      "magic" of Dutch oven cooking. I believe we also picked
      up a few potential members in the process. We are
      having our first organization meeting/DOG coming up in a
      few weeks. Any one have ideas-suggestions for our
      group??? bc
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011