Camp Chef Louis & Clark

  • Wegmann Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hey all,

      I read everyday, but don't have much input. So I thought I would share this find with you.

      Yesterday we were in Dick's Sporting Goods and saw a Camp Chef Pre-seasoned Lewis & Clark Edition DO for $20. I looked high and low on the box to see if it was the 9 1/3 qt or the 6 qt, but could not see which one it was. Either way it is a good deal cause Dick's Sporting Goods website is selling the un-seasoned 9 1/3 qt do for $39.99 and the un-seasoned 6 qt do for $34.99.

      Tina