JAN 2004 is a Bell Ringer! 1500

  • "BISCUIT"
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
      WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1500 post for JAN 2004.
      Thank You for being apart of the Dutch Oven Cooking group.
      2004 is looking like a great dutch oven cooking year. We hope the
      fire bands are removed this year, so our friends can cook.

      NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE

      We ask, each member to fill out a Yahoo Profile on yourself. This
      will let folks know alittle something about you and where you are
      located.

      Those without a profile, may get removed from the group. Thanks for
      your understanding.
    • Ken Brown
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2004
        Howdy, Y'all!
        Y'all just think about that li'l 5 inch pot that got so many to post
        so much this last month. Then we have the recipes designed just for
        the 5 inch. Next, someone will write "The 5 inch Dutch Oven Cookbook"

        Isn't it amazing how little things can bring so many people together?

        Maybe when everyone's orders have been shipped, and everyone has a
        chance to practice a little, we could have a DOG dedicated just to the
        5 inch oven! The first annual (that I know of, anyway) 5 inch dutch
        oven cookoff! It has a nice sound to it!

        Welcome to all the new members this month. For all the new members,
        there is an ailment called "castironitis" and while it is catching, it
        is not fatal. However, it is expensive!
        Ken

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "\"BISCUIT\"" <n5hbb@y...> wrote:
        > WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1500 post for JAN 2004.
        > Thank You for being apart of the Dutch Oven Cooking group.
        > 2004 is looking like a great dutch oven cooking year. We hope the
        > fire bands are removed this year, so our friends can cook.
        >
        > NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE
        >
        > We ask, each member to fill out a Yahoo Profile on yourself. This
        > will let folks know alittle something about you and where you are
        > located.
        >
        > Those without a profile, may get removed from the group. Thanks for
        > your understanding.
      • "BISCUIT"
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
          Ken, If we have a 5 inch cook off? It will be caleed the Diet Cook
          off. You may only need one Judge or two?

          In my classes, I have a 5 inch Baby Dutch. Someone will ask......
          What do you cook in that? I say, It is for someone who is on a diet.
          LOL HI!
          You want be able to go back for seconds, thirds,fourths etc....

          We had a chlie cook-off at church. 9 pots of chile and 60 folks. We
          had chile out ours ears. Where is the peto?

          --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Brown"

          .