Pinto Bean Soup with Roasted Tomatoes

  • sckaroly
    Message 1 of 3003 , May 31, 2001
      Pinto bean soup with roasted tomatoes is one of
      those recipes that's perfect for camping. Adapted from
      a recipe by the Idaho Bean Commission, it can be
      made with dry or canned pinto beans. The soup makes
      the perfect first-night dish for a famished crew of
      campers when prepared with canned beans.<br><br>To read
      the article and view the recipe, click
      Editor, Camp and Outdoor Cooking on
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011