Cooking Demo in Wichita, KS May 19

  • cookndad1
    Message 1 of 3003 , Apr 30, 2001
      A good friend of mine (and great cook) is working
      with a local Campchef rep, Williams ACE Hardware, and
      I to put on a public cooking demo at the hardware
      store Sat, May 19 from around 10:30 to 3:00 or so. It
      will be mostly cooking on Campchef stoves with the
      Ultimate Dutch Ovens, but we'll also be stir frying and
      everything else we can think of and have time for. We will
      be giving away a lot of free food samples - come see
      us if you can.
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011