Best Brisket in Texas Cookoff!

  • CaptMidnight1943
    Message 1 of 3003 , Apr 1, 2000
      Amvets, a American Vet outfit will be hosting the
      Best Brisket in Texas BBQ cookoff in Rye, Texas
      U.S.A.<br><br>If you have a BBQ pit and would like to enter please
      contact me for details.<br><br>Please note! Amvets is a
      non-profit outfit-your travel and other cost are a legal tax
      write off next year.<br><br>This is a 2 day cookoff,
      Amvets will supply a cooking area and space for an RV 25
      feet max length-water and porti potties-sorry no
      electric.<br><br>Come on down to the Beautifull Big Thicket country of
      East Texas and BBQ! You win this, your gonna have
      bragging rights for a full year, either in Texas or back
      home!<br><br>And it does happen! back in 1997 a New York City
      outfit come on down to Texas and whipped us bad!<br>The
      folks around here are still talking about
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011