ARKANSAS DUTCH OVEN SOCIETY MEETING

    Message 1 of 3003 , Feb 28, 2001
      The yearly meeting will be held on March 24, 2001
      at 10 a.m. It will be held at The Game and Fish
      Commission building in Little Rock,AR. <br><br>The address
      is 2 Natural Resources Drive.<br>Take I-30 to I-430
      north. After you cross I-630, take W. Markham to the
      right. It is off this street on the left.<br><br>I am
      reading my map. I ahve not been there before. Someone
      told me that there will be sings.
    • mississippi_biscuit
      Message 3003 of 3003 , Feb 7, 2011