Fabulus Chicken Breasts

  • Betty Burk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      I did this in a regular oven, but I know you could make it in a DO.
      It was delicious. My hubby got home last night from trucking for 2
      weeks and I made a
      nice dinner for him. He doesn't usually like chicken, but I got
      rave a review on this one.

      1 Package of skinless, boneless chicken breasts
      soy sauce
      4 oz. sesame seeds, toasted
      1/4 c. bacon bits, toasted
      1 c. bread crumbs
      1 c. flour
      2 t. garlic powder
      2 t. salt
      pepper to taste

      Pound the chicken breasts between 2 pieces of wax paper with a heavy
      skillet, pound till flat. Pour soy sauce in a loaf pan, dip breasts
      in soy sauce. Mix dry ingredients in a shallow baking dish and then
      dredge the breasts into the dry mixture. Roll them up into nice
      tight rolls, place on a cookie sheet, sprayed with "Pam" Bake 30 -
      45 minutes till done.
      Serve with a white sauce over the top.
    • Brenda Wildish
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
        Betty~

        This sounds yummy! I am going to tuck this one away and make it next
        week after the AZ DOG.

        Thanks for sharing!

        Brenda

        --- In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, "Betty Burk" <bburk@c...>