70793Re: [dutchovencooking] August HOP DOG in Oklahoma

  • Lyla Bybee
    Aug 14, 2014
      We will be at Charlie Adams.  Sorry, can't come this Sunday.  Our group is cooking at Cabela's Saturday and Sunday.  If there is anything you need from Cabela's (like Christmas Presents) we will be getting their employee discount both days.  Discounts vary from 10-25%.  I guess we will know when we get there.  Let me know and I can pick what you need up while we are there.

      On Thursday, August 14, 2014 5:21 PM, "Dawn Mills dawnlmills@... [dutchovencooking]" <dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      The August DOG will be held on Sunday, August 17.  The hosts are Curtis & Gaye Ann Grace of Grace Mountain Outfitters.  We will be located at the Newkirk Lions Park.  Coals will be ready at 3 and we will eat around 5.
      Final plans will be made for Charlie Adam's Day.  If you are going to be able to join us and cook for Charlie Adam's Day, but can't make it to the DOG, please send me an e mail letting me know.  We will have a DOG the night before Charlie Adam's Day at 400 S Maple.  We have a couple of friends that will be attending the National DOG in Iowa, so they will not be cooking, so we really need everyone who can to come and cook.
      See you Sunday.
      Cookin' Up Black Pot Magic,
      Dawn Mills

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic