70769Re: Meet the Staff of The NDOG

    Aug 1, 2014
      Meet Greg Jacobs! Greg will be doing a Demo for us this year, Cooking with Vocanos!
      I've been cooking since I was very young, but cooking with only cast iron since 1972
      One of my hobbies is historical reenacting, so cooking with cast iron dutch ovens is a big part of that!
      I've been doing that since 1988.
      Various chicken dishes are my favorite to prepare, but since it's a daily learning process, I work on different dishes all the time.
      National Dutch Oven Gathering's photo.
      National Dutch Oven Gathering's photo.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic