70532Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: What is your favorite one dish meal?

  • William Johnson
    Mar 17, 2014
      It changes... right now I'd have to say Corned Beef & Cabbage, because that' what I cooked yesterday for the family before I went to the cook-off at the ISE Show in Sandy, UT.

      Bakin' Bill

      On Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:26 AM, "magnusfide@..." <magnusfide@...> wrote:
      Stir fried WITPF - Whatever's in the Pantry or Fridge. It's a very friendly method for using up those tired looking veg.Heat skillet to high temp. add coconut oil or you favorite oil. Sautée veg. Remove from pan when done.Add meat fresh or leftovers or beaten eggs. Cook till protein's are done.Add veg back into pan.Into a warm cup of water whisk 2 tsp cornstarch; ginger powder to taste; garlic powder TT; soy sauce-1Tbsp.Pour slurry over pan contents and simmer till thickened; serve over rice. ---• CI deep fry pan like Lodge combo cooker. For tired potatoes we wash and cut them up into thin slices or half inch chunks. While prepping potatoes two cups of coarsely chopped onion are sautéing on LOW HEAT in coconut oil until translucent.Stir in potatoes and let sautée with NO LID until bottom of hash is browning. Then turn the hash over in large sections to brown a bit on the other side. Salt TT and serve.**TT = To Taste Magnus

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic