      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      From: poplejeune@...
      Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:47:33 -0500
      Subject: Re: [dutchovencooking] Taco Casserole Recipe

      Can't see rest if thread   But the SWLA Le Chien Cookers meet every fourth week end at Sam Houston's State Park in Moss Bluff La. We set up in camp area two near road. I will be arriving Thursday and be in spot 51. Come pass a good time with us

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 16, 2014, at 4:29 PM, <savage99_250@...> wrote:

      They are in Southwest Louisiana, along I-10.  Lake Charles and Sulfer Louisiana area.

      They meet at Sam Houston Jones State Park most of the time.  It is a few miles north of Lake Charles.