70517Re: [dutchovencooking] Re: What is your favorite one dish meal?

  • Dwayne Lejeune
    Mar 15, 2014
      Mine be Gator stew. Let me Know if you would like recipe

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 15, 2014, at 9:36 AM, <rlb_51@...> wrote:

      Yes ma'am you may print off any of the recipes that are posted here.  The only thing we ask, is that you give credit to the original poster.  When you print off the recipe, please include the name of the person who posted it, along with any other "history" they may have given.  Such as "this is my grandma's recipe" or "I found this in the June issue of Taste of Home" or whatever.  Ok?  Thanks for the question.  Ronda

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic