70393February HOP DOG in Oklahoma

  • Dawn Mills
    Feb 17 6:06 PM
      Hi Friends,
      Our February DOG is scheduled for this Sunday, February 23.  We will meet at Lions Park in Newkirk, OK at 3 and will plan to eat at 5:30.  Paper goods and drinks will be provided.  If we can get the main shelter, we will build a fire in the firepace to keep off the chill.  Hope you can join us.  We have big events planned for April and May, so please come for updates and specific information on these.  If you need additional information or directions, please contact Dawn at 580-362-5188 or you may e mail me.
      Cookin' Up Back Pot Magic,  Dawn