69979RE: Requesting prayers for my family please.

  • bakequery
    Nov 4, 2013

      I'm so sorry to hear that your Daddy passed.  I will keep your family in my prayers, especially you and your mother.

      Lori

      ---In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, <barb7513@...> wrote:

      Sorry to learn of your loss of your dad. Will keep you in our thoughts & prayers,

      Mark

      On Sunday, November 3, 2013 6:11 PM, Ellen Williams <ewilliams9780@...> wrote:

      I do not post much to this board but am, very saddened by the losses. I love all the neat ideas I have gotten from this group.

      The families are in my thoughts.

      Ellen Williams
      North Dakota

      On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 4:30 PM, <barbara_langner@...> wrote:

      So sorry for your loss of your dad.Prayers sent to you and your mom.May he RIP in heaven and keep on cooking!

      ---In dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com, <gkjacobs2001@...> wrote:

      Oh my!!!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you!!!!!!

      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Requesting prayers for my family please.
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 9:58 AM

      My  dad died about 1:00 this morning.
      He's been in the nursing home off and on for a year, but
      had a stroke Tuesday night and really went downhill fast
      after that.  He was 86.  Mom, age 84, is having a
      really difficult time.  They've been married 63
      years.  Your prayers are appreciated.
      Thanks.  Ronda

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic