      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Requesting prayers for my family please.
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, November 3, 2013, 9:58 AM

      My  dad died about 1:00 this morning.
      He's been in the nursing home off and on for a year, but
      had a stroke Tuesday night and really went downhill fast
      after that.  He was 86.  Mom, age 84, is having a
      really difficult time.  They've been married 63
      years.  Your prayers are appreciated.
      Thanks.  Ronda
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic