      From: Dennis Gabler <dgabler@...>
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 3, 2013 10:01 AM
      Subject: Re: [dutchovencooking] Requesting prayers for my family please.

      You have Deb and my condolences Ronda. Dennis On 11/3/2013 9:58 AM, rlb_51@... wrote:
      My  dad died about 1:00 this morning.  He's been in the nursing home off and on for a year, but had a stroke Tuesday night and really went downhill fast after that.  He was 86.  Mom, age 84, is having a really difficult time.  They've been married 63 years.  Your prayers are appreciated.  Thanks.  Ronda
      --
      Dennis Gabler
      Adel, IA.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic