69963Re: [dutchovencooking] East Coast DOG & Cook Off

  • Tom
    Nov 1 7:26 PM
      This is doable from CT!!!  Thank you for stepping up to the plate. I think the Ohio folks can do this drive too- about the same distance from OH to PA as from CT to PA. Matt Buser and Fran and Ray Grodek were great at the 2011 NDOG as were many others!  Exciting stuff. Yup, it is during school season, but it is drivable on Fri night!
      Tom and Deb in CT

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 1, 2013, at 7:46 PM, <splatterdab@...> wrote:

      OK sports fans, stay tuned. This is the first of several posts that I'll make. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! October 17 - 19, 2014. The First Annual East Coast DOG, Cook Off & Pumpkin Festival. We have our planning team formed and have had a couple of planning sessions already. We have a Host - John and Jim Smucker (Yep, those Smuckers). We have a venue in Bird-in-Hand, PA. We are lining up sponsors now and have a commitment from one large company and two more whose names you will certainly recognize. Gotta wait until we get confirmations locked in before we spill the beans.

      There will be a sanctioned cook off and a 1-pot Boy Scout Challenge and of course the biggest DOG ever held on the East Coast.More details later.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic