69962East Coast DOG & Cook Off

  • splatterdab
    Nov 1, 2013
      OK sports fans, stay tuned. This is the first of several posts that I'll make. MARK YOUR CALENDARS! October 17 - 19, 2014. The First Annual East Coast DOG, Cook Off & Pumpkin Festival. We have our planning team formed and have had a couple of planning sessions already. We have a Host - John and Jim Smucker (Yep, those Smuckers). We have a venue in Bird-in-Hand, PA. We are lining up sponsors now and have a commitment from one large company and two more whose names you will certainly recognize. Gotta wait until we get confirmations locked in before we spill the beans.

      There will be a sanctioned cook off and a 1-pot Boy Scout Challenge and of course the biggest DOG ever held on the East Coast.More details later.
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic