68917Re: Cooking

    Apr 1, 2013
      No. 1, he said he "cooked" 400 lbs. of pork butt, he didn't say smoked.
      No. 2, I cook beans in cast iron all the time and they don't come out gray or purple.
      I was honestly wondering how he managed all that and how many ovens he used. I figured he was short of help or the rolls would have been homemade. Mark does a lot of big cooking things, how was I to know he didn't pull off another one. Sorry Gary. Ronda