      From: "BSAT80ASM@..." <BSAT80ASM@...>
      To: dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 10:52 AM
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Stepping on toes - Foot in mouth

      Ok, here is where I step on some toes and put my foot in my mouth.

      On Sunday, March 10, 2013 at the InfoAge (Camp Evans),
      2201 Marconi Road, Wall, New Jersey 07719, I will be doing some
      Kosher cooking for the North East Region Jewish Committee on Scouting.

      Since I live on Long Island (NY) I guess I stepped on the Local IDOS (or Club) chapter.
      Sorry. I was just asked to do this on Sunday. I said sure I'll help out. (How do I get my foot out of my mouth.) If anyone is local to this Boy Scout Camp come on down. They will be giving out a CD with some cookbooks on them. This will be a fun time for all.

      Ken

      The Other Ken