      From: Dutch Oven Diva <dutchovendiva@...>
      To: dutchovencooking <dutchovencooking@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Oct 29, 2012 10:18 pm
      Subject: [dutchovencooking] Re: Part 1: Hands On Pie Baking class in Canton

      here are the links to both parts:

      Gaye Ann Grace and Dawn Mills graciously allowed us to video tape their hands-on classes in Canton. We put together these two YouTube videos to share Gaye Ann's Dutch oven wisdom about making a double crusted fruit pie in a 12" Dutch oven.

      Part 1 Pie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2qkbubKfPs&feature=channel&list=UL

      Part 2 Pie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2obhNeVVrd0&feature=plcp

      12 in oven...........

      I think having you work with a gluten free dough and teaching the class will be a good thing for everyone to see.